Gate Fee (Everyone) $15.00
Pro (100% Pay Out) $40.00
Amateur $30.00 ($5.00 Cheaper Signing up online)
50cc $20.00 ($5.00 Cheaper Signing up online)
50cc 4-6 Stock NO E-Bikes
50cc 7-8 Stock NO E-Bikes
50cc 4-6 Shaft-Drive
50cc 4-8 Air-Cooled NO E-Bikes
50cc 5-9 Stock Open
Mini Open 9-13
65cc D Beginner (No Championship Points)
85cc D Beginner (No Championship Points)
Super Mini 12-16
Schoolboy 1 12-16
Schoolboy 2 12-17
Open D Beginner (No Championship Points)
250 C (125cc-250cc)
250 B (125cc-250cc)
450 C (250cc-450cc)
450 B (250cc-450cc)
Open All-Star A/B
College boy 14-24
Pit Bike Junior 7-11 50cc-110cc
Pit Bike 12+ 50cc+
ATV Open C/D
ATV Open A/B
12:00PM Gates Open
2:00PM Sign up
4:00PM Practice Begins
5:15PM Racing Begins
Outdoor Moonlight Supplemental Rules
1. We base our class designations on the AMA rule book, though you may see some
2. Honda CRF150R's will be allowed in the older 85cc class, age 12 thru 15.
2b. NO BIG WHEELS in Mini Open 9-13.
3.Race Day Awards based on 1 per 3 rider entries. Except we guarantee top 3 riders
awards, when there are 5 or more riders in the class.
4. "All" 50cc Riders will receive awards.
5. 50cc E-Bike are ONLY allowed in the 50cc Open Class. NOT 50cc 7-8 or 4-6.
6. Stacyc racers CANNOT race any other class.
7. Proof of age may be required for Youth Classes as of 1/1/23
8. You may Remain "Age" for 2023 Season.
9. Riders must run a minimum of 6 of the 8 scheduled races to qualify for year-end
10. In the event of a points tie the winner will be decided by the Final Main Event.
11. In the event both riders have the same number of 1st place finishes the tie will then
be broken by which rider has the most 2nd place finishes, and progress in the same
fashion until the tie is broken.
12. Event will be (2) Moto Format, both motos count.
13. Riders must be signed up before they ride practice.
14. Rider must appear on the score sheet one lap to be scored for the overall.
15. Problems with the final scores for an event must be brought to the attention of track
officials AND CORRECTED ON RACE DAY. Final Scores must be posted for 20 minutes
before awards will be given out. Do not call during the week to ask that a score be
changed, if it is not corrected on race day the final score will stand.
16. Beginner Classes are for NEW riders. Beginner Class WILL NOT pay-out
championship points. It is a class for new racers ONLY!!!!
17. During a series if a D/Beginner rider receives 4 wins or 5 second place finishes, or a
combination of 5 First & Second place finishes (minimum 5 riders in a class) the rider
will be advanced at that time. At the end of the year D class riders will be advanced as
needed.. If you're fast enough to win the D Class, then you need to start the series in
the C Class. If a rider has previously won a championship in any series or class
(excluding Women & Girls) that rider has to advance by December 31 that same year.
When you get advanced, you don't take your points with you. The D Class is a beginner
class and a chance to try racing to see if you like it. It isn't a place to plan on winning a
championship. (If you try to sandbag the beginner class, you can/will be advanced at
18. No one is allowed on the track during practice or racing except Stacyc or 50cc
Parents. (One parent per rider, NO KIDS)
19. You may only be one age on race day. (Example: You can't run 85cc 7-11 and run
20. All races count towards overall for the event.
21. There will be NO REFUND once practice has begun.
LET'S GO RACING!